Here are some new attractions coming to the 2022 Indiana State Fair. That’s a wrap of the first day of the 2022 Indiana State Fair! What a beautiful day. Grateful for such a fun, committed and talented place!
“it’s opening day” yeah!!!
The Indiana State Fair 2022 will be held from July 29 through August 21.
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday – Sunday: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
New Food Options
Bison Lettuce Wrap (Offered by Red Frazier Bison)
- Butter Lettuce filled with Ground Bison, Sweet Onion, Water Chestnut, Ginger, Carrot, Soy, and Hoisin Sauce.
Flamin’ Hot Cheetos walking taco (Offered by Meatball Factory LLC)
- Flamin’ Hot Cheetos crushed in the bag with taco meat, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, and sour cream.
Carmel Corn (Offered by Sun King)
- This year’s beer is Caramel Corn.
Pickle Pizza (Offered by Swains Concessions)
- Homemade dough with a dill ranch sauce topped with mozzarella cheese, dill seasoning, and dill pickles.
Deep Fried Brownies (Offered by R&W Concessions)
- Ooey Gooey Brownies dipped in funnel cake batter, deep fried then topped with powdered sugar with a drizzle of chocolate syrup for chocolate lovers’ taste buds.
Deep Fried Cheese Stick (Offered by R&W Concessions)
- Mozzarella cheese dipped in corn dog batter then deep fried to a golden brown.
Peach Shake Up (Offered by R&W Concessions)
- Fresh lemons, sugar, ice, and water along with peach flavoring for a great summertime taste.
Iced Mocha Coffee Float (Offered by Hooks Drug Store Museum)
- Hand-dipped ice cream on top of a chocolate-flavored iced coffee, topped with your choice of whipped cream and a cherry.
Boba Fun Cup (Offered by Goodwin’s Pork-N-More)
- Vanilla Ice Cream layered with Strawberry Boba balls, Sliced Strawberries, and Gummy Bears
Nitro Fuel (Offered by Goodwin’s Pork-N-More)
- Fresh Brewed Lipton Iced Tea mixed with our World Famous Blue Raspberry Lemon Twister.
State Fair Charcuterie Board (Offered by Urick Concessions)
- Charcuterie, but make it fair-themed. We’ve swapped out the traditional cheeses, meats, and nuts for mini funnel cakes, mini corn dogs, salt water taffy, cotton candy, caramel corn, and popcorn corn topped with a sprinkle of colored candies – all of your favorite classic Indiana State Fair staples.
State Fair Mary (Offered by Urick Concessions)
- A delicious 24 oz Bloody Mary topped with all the State Fair Favorites! 3 skewers of Fair Food Treats like Waffle Fries, Deep Fried Cheese Curds, Deep Fried Mac n Cheese, Mini Corn Dogs, Bacon, Fried Pickles, and a BBQ Pulled Pork Slider!
The Original Cowpie (Offered by Indiana Ribeye)
- It’s a delicious homemade chocolate chip cookie with creamy vanilla ice cream in the center and another chocolate chip cookie to top it off!
Vegan Nachos (Offered by Black Leaf Vegan)
- Our ALL vegan nachos are loaded with our fresh tortilla chips, juicy plant-based meat, crispy coleslaw, pico de gallo, and cheese, topped with our creamy ranch, guacamole sauce and sweet teriyaki.
Pretzel Nacho Bites (Offered by Wilson Concessions)
- Fresh pretzel bites covered in nacho cheese, sour cream, jalapenos, and bacon bits.
Mexican Street Corn in a Cup (Offered by Wilson Concessions)
- It is made up of roasted sweet corn, mayonnaise, hot sauce, cheese, and Mexican spices.
New Crispy Chicken Sandwich (Offered by Wilson Concessions)
- It’s a crispy chicken breast on a fresh bun with your choice of toppings (lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, mayo, mustard).
Lemon Shake Up Canned Cocktail (Offered by Hi and Mighty)
- Made by Hi & Mighty, a new craft spirits distillery on the Indiana State Fairgrounds. This bubbly refresher will remind you of the fair during the magic hour in the waning days of summer.
- Pit-Tatoes, pulled pork, shredded cheddar cheese, jalapeños, and sour cream.
Mint Cookie Milkshake (Offered by American Dairy Association Indiana Inc.)
- Mint Cookie Milkshake served with crumbled Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies.
Quick Quesadilla (Offered by American Dairy Association Indiana Inc.)
- Quick Quesadilla served with Indiana’s own Red Gold Salsa!
Mac Diggity Corn Dog (Offered by Gobble Gobble Food Truck)
- The Mac Diggity Corn Dog is an old favorite of our Mac Daddy with a twist…it’s on a Corn Dog! The crunch of the Corn Dog with the mac is just doggone delightful!
Friday, July 29 (opening day)
Saturday, July 30
We The Kingdom
Sunday, July 31
Wednesday, August 3
Gone 2 Paradise (Tribute to Jimmy Buffett)
Thursday, August 4
Friday, August 5
The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band
Saturday, August 6
Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo
Sunday, August 7
Wednesday, August 10
Too Fighters (A Tribute to Foo Fighters)
Thursday, August 11
KC & The Sunshine Band
Friday, August 12